Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Presidential Ads, Take-Four



Dennis Kucinich may be the most 'hip' candidate running for President. He's a vegan, married to a British redhead with a pierced tongue. He has a MySpace page. He has a YouTube page. He's making extensive use of the internet, more than anyone else I've seen. He may not win, but he's out there swinging and talking about issues that are, or should be, important to everyone. You've got to appreciate that, if nothing else.

I'm not sure Sean Penn's endorsement is going to help Dennis any more than Oprah will help Obama, but it might get him some publicity, and we all know that bad publicity is better than none.

1 comment:

Key Dear said...

Thanks for the post wabbit.. I do believe he is a good candidate. When surfing around a week ago I began to wonder if this guy had drugs or just really good vitamins! He seems like the little engine that could/can. I have to tell ya... I think he is a force to be dealt with, Ohio loves him. Is that why Oprah stepped in for Obama? I still think that was a bad move on her part. She has received many flattering fans request that SHE run for president, I'm sure she feels they'll go for her pick.
The magazine Marie Claire (Jan 08 issue) has an interesting article on Election '08 and 5 myths about the election--busted. Interesting.

I'm sick of all these lawyers running for President. Does anyone know when this became allowed? And who changed/rigged the requirements?