Saturday, February 28, 2009

Brainless beauty, again

Word is, Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together.

E! News has learned that the R&B-star duo are spending one-on-one time at Sean "Diddy" Combs' Star Island mansion in Miami Beach…

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," Brown said in a statement released Feb. 15. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person."

Oh yeah, right. Which publicist wrote this "apology"? I'd bet big money it wasn't written by Chris Brown. Not only is it too well written, it's completely phony.

I wish that the next time Brown decides to get physical on his girlfriend, and there will be a next time, Diddy could be charged as an accessory or an enabler. My guess is he's another prick who thinks it's cool and righteous to beat up your significant other.

And Rihanna, you may be gorgeous, but you are clearly thick as a post. If you were older, you could date Mike Tyson, or OJ Simpson. You are an idiot.

Please, if there is a god, smack all of these people with a sterility stick. None of them should ever be allowed to breed.

No comments: